Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Players rally together from the service line.
- One player uses only topspin shots in a cross-court direction.
- The other player uses only slice shots in a down the line direction.
- In this drill, player works on control over the slice shots while moving from side to side.
- Rallying from the service line is a great way to get many repetitions of slice shots while not having a fast pace to deal with. Players can therefore focus more on technical execution and positioning.
- It is important to use the whole body when hitting slice shots as players will need to utilise every muscle when slicing a hard hit shot.
Drill tags: mini control