Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Coach feeds the ball to the ad side.
- Player steps inside the baseline and hits backhand down the line.
- Coach feeds another ball to the ad side.
- Player runs around the ball and hits forehand drop shot inside in.
- The player is working on variety from the mid-court area.
- Using offensive shots with different spins, power and depth is a great way to pressure the opponent’s mindset as well as positioning.
- Adding a drop shot to the repertoire of mid-court weapons is a good addition that all players should practice in order to successfully execute under the pressure of competition.
Drill tags: mid court variety