Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Technique video to show a player performing the pull back skill
- The player runs forward, before quickly transferring their weight back, pulling the ball backwards and rolling out to the right
- This is an effective skill, when there is a defender slightly to the right of you as an attacker.
- Turn the wrist over to pull the ball backwards, with the left foot forward
- Transfer weight from left foot to right foot
- Pull the ball all the way back to beyond the right foot before peeling off and running towards the right side