Hockey Drill Demonstration
Player 1 feeds player 2 on the run in the grid.
Player 2 then feeds player 3 on the run in the grid.
Player 3 then plays a wall pass with player 4 and shoots.
1) Low ready position.
2) Get the shot off quickly.
3) Select the correct option for your shot or pass.
4) Select the correct shot or pass relative to your first touch on the ball.
5) Stay low after the shot for a rebound.
6) Expect and have the desire to receive the ball.
7) Make a sudden move to get free for a shot.
Provide a passing option for player 3. If the defender denies a pass to player 5, play a wall pass with player 4. If the pass to player 5 is not denied, play a pass to player 4 for a bounce back and shot.