Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Get batter to stand in their normal stance.
- Place a ball in front of them and ask them to pick it up.
- Player should automatically lead with their front foot and head to pick up the ball. This is the movement pattern to encourage.
- Can move the ball around and drill can be completed by the cricket at home.
- Encourages batters to step towards the ball with both their front foot and head.
- A number of younger crickets clear the front leg creating high risk.