Sketch - Draw your own drills
Sketch you own drills, plays and formations using our online Chalkboard. Using drag and drop icons and arrows you can quickly create professional diagrams which are automatically saved to your account.
- Use your diagrams in your coaching plans
- Share with players and other coaches via email or social media
- Save, edit and share your sketches from any mobile, tablet or computer
Rather than trying to describe a practice to another coach or player you can show them using this pictorial tool in half the time - use arrows to depict movement and our large number of Cricket pitch/court templates to show how large or small the playing area should be.
You're not limited to using our templates though, you can also upload your own photos and add arrows, text and anything else you like to enhance them.
We all walk around with cameras in our pockets, so we made it easy to capture your training and share your drills with other coaches. Upload or capture video using the Sportplan Mobile App or via the desktop options.
- Short Videos (under 30 seconds) are instantly converted to drill format to be used in in coaching plans
- Long videos are hosted and converted for streaming - share them with other coaches or your team - allowing them to comment on and discuss your videos within your club
- Whether you are looking to communicate techniques, drills or plays, uploading and sharing on Sportplan couldn't be easier
Cricket Community Drills
Our mission is to help you become a better and more confident coach. Because of that we allow users to read and comment on other coach's sketches. It's a great way for you to pick up new ideas and to support others in the coaching community.
- New community sketches for you to use every day
- Favourite the drills you like to save them and find them more easily later
- Post and receive positive feedback and suggestions on your sketches to improve your coaching
You can use these drills in your own coaching plans, simply add them to your clipboard to start building your own coaching plans. To begin browsing the complete list of public drills and start putting together your own Cricket plans create your coaching account today