Basketball Drill Demonstration
- First player pops straight to the corner.
- Second and third player face forward then on the slap turn inwards to screen.
- Fourth player steps into his defender then cuts hard behind the screen for the jumpshot.
- Inbounder should never rush to get the ball off the referee on the baseline.
- 4 players on court need to set up in a straight line from where the ball is going to be inbounder making sure that they are as close as possible so defenders can't get inbetween the line.
- Inbounder will slap the ball when he has it off the referee, sees that everyone is in position and then is ready to initiate movement.
- Every movement needs to be done at a game speed giving the impression it is a scoring movement.
- Middle two players need to face the ball before and at the last moment turn to screen instead of moving like they would have done in Line 1.
Drill tags: offence, offense, out of bounds play