Basketball Drill Demonstration
- First player basket cuts and clears out to the opposite side of the floor.
- Second player steps into his defender then pops out to the corner.
- Third player looks like he is about to cut down the middle then changes direction and screens away for the fourth player to cut to the basket.
- Inbounder should never rush to get the ball off the referee on the baseline.
- 4 players on court need to set up in a straight line from where the ball is going to be inbounder making sure that they are as close as possible so defenders can't get inbetween the line.
- Inbounder will slap the ball when he has it off the referee, sees that everyone is in position and then is ready to initiate movement.
- Every movement needs to be done at a game speed giving the impression it is a scoring movement.
- Timing is key, player shouldn't move until the player before them as executed their part of the out of bounds play.
Drill tags: offence, offense, out of bounds play