Volleyball Drill Demonstration
1. Coach throws 10 Free Balls.
2. Setter must position correctly, get second ball and jump set it.
3. Rotate and postion according to blue team serving (x10), grey team plays it out.
4. Rotate to oppostion giving a free ball, backcourt setter moves into position 6.
5. Repeat process for position 5.
1. Quick feet.
2. Jump Set the second ball.
3. Shoulders pointing to target.
4. J run.
5. Position 3 to make eye contact with the setter.
Created by Shantel, Volleyball Teacher, Australia