Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Coach feeds easy ball around the service line.
- Player attacks using forehand and moves forward to the net.
- Player should stay on the same side where he hit the last ball too.
- In this drill player works on an attacking shot connected with conscious tactical position.
- The rule that applies to positioning at the net is that the player should be on the same side where they hit the last ball.
- With this position player is able to cover both cross-court and down the line passing shots so opponent has limited options.
- Coach should pay attention to the speed of the run because moving slow won't allow the player to be in a good position while the opponent is hitting.
Drill tags: attack position follow