Basketball Drill Demonstration
Start position is on the block.
- Toss the ball to the free throw line extended at the three-point line.
- Jag, step and cut to catch the ball in a quick step.
- Take the ball to the shooting pocket and forward pivot into the triple threat position facing the front pocket.
- Do a shoulder fake towards the free throw line and drive on a dribble to the baseline taking a shot from about 8 meters.
- Game shots at game spots at game speed.
- Cover as much distance as possible with the dribble.
Repeat 20 times on each side.