Football Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Set up 4 cones in a square in front of the goal with a 5th cone off to the side of the square.
- Goalkeeper to enter the goal from the side and hit the closest corner.
- Goalkeeper then moves forward up one side of the square and back through the square on a diagonal to the other back corner
- Then straight up the other side of the square and around the Server to then shoot and Goalkeeper to save.
- Once GK has received a shot they take the ball with them and join the back of the shooting line.
- Server then goes round the back of the line to join the Goalkeeper line.
- Goal Keepers hand position set if the Server looks like they are going to shoot
- Do not look down at the feet get used to the footwork taking the GK into good positions to make the save.
- Is the GK set in time for the shot and made the transition from dropping back into set to getting their weight forward.