Football Drill Demonstration
- Set up a square of cones in front of the goal.
- Goalkeeper makes distinctive movements around the square towards any of the four cones with changes of direction.
- Server then plays a shot at random intervals.
- Goalkeeper should always try and get back to a position in the square- depending on the server's position.
- Short, sharp movements of the feet, not big steps so GK is balanced and has a platform to push off if the shot comes in early.
- GK always has head up.
- Progress into making the Goalkeeper dive.
- Server can play the ball at any time during the movement of the Goalkeeper.