Football Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Set up evenly spaced line of cones in front of a goal with two hurdles (or set out hurdles with more cones) either end of the line of cones.
- Server out in front.
- GK jumps over the hurdle side on and back to the goal. Goalkeeper performs footwork through the cones.
- As soon as the GK gets to the middle cone (make this cone a different colour to the others for ease) Server plays a ball for the GK to save.
- Start with server playing the ball into the hands
- Swap sides entering the line from.
- Hand position, elbows bent and away from the body, palms facing each other
- Keep arms still going through the cones
- Keep head still and up looking at the server
- Fast footwork
- Two feet jumping between cones
- Hopping one leg
- In and out slalom