Basketball Drill Demonstration
Players set up as shown in video clip. The line of players under the basket will each have a basketball.
- A pass will be made from the line on the baseline to the line at the top.
- Once the pass has been received that player will take a shot. The passer of the ball will run out and do a close out with their hand up to contest the shot.
- After the shot has been released they will turn and box out to get the rebound.
- Players should be stood in the ready position to catch and shoot the ball at speed.
- Players close-out and contest the shot and make contact on the box out.