Passing Options & Combinations
It’s always said that the ball moves faster and the best way to break defences down is to move it quickly. You don’t have to look far to see this in action, Pep Guardiola’s teams are a fine example of players constantly moving off the ball to offer numerous passing options. To then make the right decision is crucial, but if done effectively, is a massively dangerous way to move the opposition to create ways to break through the defence.
What’s in the Session?
- Session focused on improving the team’s effectiveness in possession and dislodging the opposition through combining with each other.
- Players will develop clear pictures to create and exploit space by use of quick combinations and intelligent movement.
- Passing quality, receiving priorities, combinations, wall passes and patience in possession.
- The session is aimed at players between the ages of U12 – U16.
- Small group possession and combinations.
To coach players to develop and understand how, why and when to combine effectively, in order to maintain possession and move forward.
This session is available as part of an Interactive Coaching Pack, scroll down to learn more