Be decisive with your passing. Some teams pass for the sake of passing, the best teams pass with purpose. Get your players recognising how to spot the killer pass, focussing on movement, speed and weight to create space and opportunities. This isn’t a one person job though, also focus on getting those running off the ball to understand how they can create the killer pass with their movement.
What’s in the Session?
- Session focused on recognising opportunities and improving killer passes through opponents.
- Players will be able to penetrate the opposition with decisive passes through, around and over the opposition.
- Pass and move, speed, weight and accuracy of pass, creating space, timing of pass and runs.
- The session is aimed at players between the ages of U12 – U16.
- Small sided game – thirds.
To coach and develop players understanding of creating and executing the 'killer pass' within different game related practices.
This session is available as part of an Interactive Coaching Pack, scroll down to learn more