Beating opponents in 1 v 1's
Beating opponents in 1 v 1 situations takes understanding of space, weight transfer and positioning of the ball. Teach your players to recognise how to create space in a tight area by manipulating the ball with quick feet and little touches which shifts the defender slightly to then beat them.
What’s in the Session?
- Session focused on giving players the tools and understanding of how to beat players in 1 v 1 situations.
- Players will understand the importance of quick feet and decision making to be effective and exploit the opposition.
- Speed with the ball, fast touches, head up, feint moves, confidence, ball manipulation.
- The session is aimed at players between the ages of U12 – U16.
- Small sided game 4 v 4 + 4
To coach and develop players on how to be effective and beat opponents in 1 v 1 situations, all over the pitch.
This session is available as part of an Interactive Coaching Pack, scroll down to learn more