Football Drill Demonstration
- GKs work in pairs. GK working has a ball in hand out in front of the body using the W grip.
- The other GK Volleys the ball into the body of GK1 who drops the ball and uses the correct technique to catch the ball.
- Correct Set position. Knees slightly bent. Hands in front. Elbows about 90 degrees away from the body.
- Weight forward, head over the toes to promote weight forward
- Coach stand from side to check the GK set position and elbows are away from the body
Drill tags: catching, goalkeeping, volley