Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Use a target on a wall, could be a line, crease in the wall or create one with tape.
- Using a weighted ball in the front arm, replicating bowling action, throw the weighted ball at the target.
- Elbow and knee in nice straight lines going towards your target.
- Encourages front arm to drive through to target.
- If ball is going off to either side of the target, indicates arm is not driving through straight.
Add an additional ball into bowling arm (not weighted). Weighted ball in front arm and add in full bowling action, following through with bowling arm.
Take legs out of the equation. Kneel on one knee and just using the top half of the body mimic the same action with two balls ensuring a nice strong chest drive.