Cricket Drill Demonstration
**AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON**
- Bowler begins with take-off foot on the box.
- Bowler pushes up with take-off foot into the delivery stride towards the crease.
- The ball is bowled at the stumpst and follows through straight down the wicket.
- Begin with hands down by their sides to emphasise the arms driving up.
- Should be following through straight at the target.
- Use the box to push off powerfully with the take-off foot.
- Put cones out to encourage bowlers to drive through straight
Drill tags: bowling, fast, drive, follow through, delivery