Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Using a wall, set up a line of cones about a foot from the wall to create a narrow corridor
- Bowl along the wall (not releasing the ball)
- Bowl in both directions as one direction encourages front arm to align straight and other direction encourages bowling arm to align straight.
*COACHING EXAMPLE 2.22*
- Great drill for bowlers whose front arms are driving out to the side.
- Great for those bowlers whose bowling arm come out and around on a shortened path.
- Ensure bowlers are not stepping away from the wall to get arms over. Arns should not be hitting the wall from either direction.
- Straight lines allow energy to drive towards the target.
- Add 2 hurdles into the corridor.
- Encourages knees to drive with power towards the target.