Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Set up two cones half way down the wicket, one central and one leg side.
- Feed from around the wicket with a bobble feed.
- Batter to hit from the on drive set position, knees and feet facing down the wicket, and aiming for the two cones.
- Back lift over first/second slip, hit a straight line through the ball to the target area.
- Batter to hold the shape, and take small steps towards the direction of the shot to the cone.
- Ensure feet and knees are facing down the wicket. "Laces down the wicket".
- Shoulder out of the way for an open chest. Easier to go from open to close rather than close to open.
- Head over the front foot.