Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Set the bowling machine to bowl between middle and leg.
- Set two cones up a third of the way down the wicket. One central and one leg side.
- Batsman to hit from the front on drive set position, knees and feet facing down the wicket.
- Batsman to hit an on drive, hold the follow through and move towards the cones holding the shape.
- Have the batsman face 3 balls each, making adjustment, and rotate through several times.
- Ensure batsman has feet facing down the wicket, shoulders open, head forward and leaning into the shot.
- Hold the shape with the bat at head height in the follow through. This allows the bottom hand to relax.
- Monitor feet position, facing down the wicket, shoulders open and back swing, over first and second slip.