Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Batter to hit one shot from set position followed by one shot from stance (slighlty open).
- Set position with kness and laces down the wicket and holiding the shape.
- From stance, stepping into the shot and finding that same position down the wicket and holding the shape.
- Drill ensures that the muscle memory of the set position becomes natural when using normal stance.
- Set position recap: feet facing down the wicket, shoulders open, head forward and leaning into the shot.