Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Set the bowling machine to delivering from around the wicket, swinging into the batsman.
- Allow each player to hit 3 balls and rotate.
- Have the player hitting straight or through mid on
- Coaches to observe at first before making changes.
- Batter to hit from the front foot drive set position, knees and feet facing down the wicket.
- Look for players being too side on and blocked off- open shoulders.
- Every now and again, bang a ball on the top of the machine, mimicing the sound of the ball coming to startle the player- this will show you if they can maintain the neutral position.