Football Drill Demonstration
- Goalkeeper stood in front of two servers, all facing the same way towards the rebound net.
- Servers take it in turns to throw the ball into the rebound net. GK makes the catch and gets ready for the next serve.
- If a rebound net is not available use a wall or get a player to perform side foot volleys into the GK.
- GKs weight should be forward and on their toes.
- Do not bounce and stay up right.
- Concentrate and focus on the ball.
- Although this is working on reactions and the drill is fast, the GK still needs to take care with the catch.
Drill tags: rebound reactions