Football Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Fingers spread and facing down.
- Almost making a "V" with the hand.
- Thumbs facing out.
- Let the ball hi the gloves and then scoop the ball up.
- Make a "W" with the two thumbs- thumbs not actually touching.
- Fingers to the sky.
- Demonstrate the sound of a soft catch when compared to a snatch so that the players understand what it should sound like.
- Emphasise the importance of a soft catch so that balls are not bouncing out of goalkeepers hands.
- Soft hands, strong wrists.