Cricket Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Set up 3 cones of different colours a third of the way down the wicket.
- Bowling machine can be set to vary the line a little.
- Batsman to face 3 balls and to call the colour out of the cone they are aiming for.
- Aim of the game to get a shot aimed at each of the 3 colours- 1 point for each correct shot. If they are not successful then back to 0. If player misses swap them out.
- If hit the on drive, hold shape all the way to the cone.
- If a straight drive or off-drive, hold the shape and balance.
- Drills can get a little repetitive so this is a good one to introduce a little competition and remotivate.
- Batsman to call loudly.
- Give batsmen technical feedback to think about