Football Drill Demonstration
- 4 players in a square (1 player as a passive defender)
- A player receives in the corner and points using both hands to indicate where he needs the 2 options.
- Supporting players quickly react and sprint to support.
- Player on the ball cannot pass until this criteria is met
- The defender can now block/tackle, the possession players must now react quicker
- 4v2 - The players now have depth and can player a longer pass.
- Lock the ankle and follow through pass
- Standing leg to the side of the ball for balance
- Players receiving stand with an open body to set up next pass
- Players alternate which foot they use