Football Drill Demonstration
- The players are divided into three teams of 4. Team A and B plays a 4vs4 in the marked out area with goalkeepers.
- Team C will position themselves on the side line
Team A aim is to score as many goals as possible passing among their players and the players on the side line. When team B gets the ball their aim is to keep hold of possession as long as possible and prevent team A from scoring. Team B can use the players on the side line. after a four minute round there will be a rest period. and the team will switch roles. For example, C will be keeping possesion, B will be attacking and A will be on the side line.
The switch will occur when all teams have had a go in each role.
- Attacker and wall players are limited to their touches.
- Attackers must alternate between goal 1 and goal 2
- Attackers cannot pass to their goal keeper.
- one goal
- make the area bigger
- cannot tackle the player that the wall passes to. However, that player has to pass not shoot.
- move in to space
- when shooting focus on accuracy.
- awareness of players.