Football Drill Demonstration
Set two cones at top 10 yards apart and the rest of the cones 20 yards apart (narrow at top and wide at bottom). Two player start at one cone and one player at each of the other cones.
The pattern of the passes are short, short, long as follows:
- Player A passes to player B then moves to the right.
- Player B gives a leading pass to player A then sprints to the right around the cones to the bottom of the grid.
- Player A passes to player C then sprints around all the cones to get to the opposite cone they started.
- Playe C passes to player B then runs inside the grid.
- Player B gives a leading pass to player C then runs to cone player C started.
- Player C passes to player D then follows pass to wait by cone.
- eyes up before passing
- time run
- accurate weight and direction of pass