Football Drill Demonstration
- area split into 4. each team has one quarter each.
- every quarter has a castle(black square). and a prison(red square)
Objective: to run into another teams quarter, collect a ball and place into own castle.
- If a player goes into a rivals quarter and gets tagged they must go to that team's prison.
- can not tag someone in their own quarter
- can not get tagged inside a castle
- Not allowed in own castle
- Every round lasts 5 minutes
- 1 point for a ball
- 1 point for a prisoner
the team with the most points at the end of the round, wins!
Lesson Objective: Being able to identify areas of space in a competitive game
Intensions:evaluate potential situations and scenarios.
using a variation of movements