- players take turns to fee catch to partner who steps into catch from cone A to cone B.
- 10 turns each paid fire varying direction of throw to left/right/centre
- hands behind ball, head over hands,
- emphasis on late movement to get foot. body in right position.
- lengthen gap between cone A and B to stretch front leg.
Repeat 10 times each
Reemphise importance of body positioning
Now bring in bat to play straight forward defensive.drive
10 times each patrtner
Reflection on learning - late movement, head leads, hands/bat follow.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app