Cricket Drill Demonstration
**AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON**
- Coach or partner feeds the ball.
- They will feed the batsman a total of 4 balls and alternate between a low full toss and a waist height full toss.
- The batsman will drive the low full toss and pull the waist height feed.
- After every shot, the batsman should advance down the wicket towards the feeder, ready for the next delivery.
- This drill works on getting the weight moving into the shot.
- Also the batsman needs to have quick hands to be in position and ready to receive the next delivery.
- The batsman should be ready to adjust and play a different shot if the ball isn't there to hit the shot that they want.
- Reverse the drill and go backwards down the wicket, away from the feeder.
- Instead of alternating between a low full toss and waist height full toss, the feeder can randomise the delivery of every ball.
Drill tags: drive, pull shot, quick hands