Cricket Drill Demonstration
1. Drills done with pop up from where the ball is - from in front, and side on. Players use quick feet - replace them - and thrwo at stump (15-20m)
2. Coach Rolls from side on - pick up off ground and get into replace feet and throw
3. Go to other side - pop ball to outside hip - player turns/spins and throws ball at PUGG.
Game situation - set field - F hits ball out and players throw from point, cover or mid off at wither end (WK or Bowler).
- Feet must be quick and dynamic - no cross over or large crow hop!
- All wieght needs to go towards the target - head
- Aim at base of stumps.