Handball Drill Demonstration
Start at a signal of the trainer.
Run towards a cone of a different group, run AROUND it, return to your own cone, then run to the cone in the center and back to your own cone, run around it and choose another cone etc.
Always return to your own cone and then run around the cone in the middle.
- running, swinging right arm forward
- running, swinging left arm forward
- running, swinging right arm backward
- running, swinging left arm backward
- running, swinging both arms forward
- running, swinging both arms backward
- sidesteps + half a turn after 3 sidesteps
- sidesteps + swinging arms
- running : lifting up knees high
- running : heels to bottom
- hop-scotch left
- hop-scotch right
- hop-scotch left-left-right-left-left etc
- skate-run : left-right slightly sideward as if you were skating
- hopping on both legs
- hop on two legs : one forward, one short one backwards and right away forward with a big jump again
- sideward : one leg behind the other : crossing over
- running : + 3 jumps vertically at the cones
- sprint 50%
All drills should take between (minimum) 5 or 10 minutes (maximum).
Players should be in motion at a speed in which they can talk to each other.
Average heart rate should be not higher than 140 beats per minute.