Short on time? That's where our weekly Handball lesson plans come in handy!
Throughout the season our resident coaches share what they are coaching with you so you can use it too. No two weeks are the same.
- All plans contain videos and diagrams. Watch the videos to quickly understand how to run the session
- Clear instructions, coaching points and progressions allow you to coach with confidence and challenge your players
- Read the plans on any mobile, tablet or computer. You can save the plan as a PDF or print a copy to take on the pitch/court.
Latest Handball Plans
Prevent Injuries - Teach Junior Players to Fall Safely
Stop needless injuries and take the fear out of falling by teaching your junior players' how to fall and land safely after playing a jump shot!
All our plans are written with a clear goal in mind, to help you improve a key area of your players' game through simple drills, conditioned games and skill practices.
We work with a large number of coaches and sports educators so that we can bring you the widest range of
You can coach these sessions as they are or alternatively use them as a springboard for your own ideas.
Browse Handball Lesson Plans by categoryPrev Next
- 527 crossing (1)
- 530 defence : keeping formation/helping ou/preventing break through (1)
- 321 pass/shot feinting(dummy) (1)
- 326 defence of dribbling (1)
- 116 passing/intercepting + finding space and defending (1)
- 320 passing varieties/catching-passing (3)
- 317 jump shot high (1)
- 315 center shot when running (1)
- 319 diving and shooting (1)
- 322 feinting (Dummy) with ball (1)
- 558 speed (2)
- 219 supporting team mates/ blocking attackers (1)
- 217 shooting/defend shooting (2)
- 114 aiming/throwing (1)
- 111 running/jumping/moving (2)
- 615 goal keeper : exercises (1)
- 614 goal keeper : fast break (1)
- 559 endurance (1)
- 538 fast break (1)
- 533 attacking against man-to-man defence (1)
- 117 stability/balance (1)
- 323 defenders movements (2)
What our users say
Thank you Sportplan. The drills and videos have been extremely beneficial to me and my team.
This is the best handball site I have visited.
Excellent site. Very concise and easy to use. I'll definitely be emailing other coaches about this informative resource.