Handball Drill Demonstration
It is permitted:
a) To use an open hand to play the ball out of the hand of another player.
b) To use bent arms to make body contact with an opponent, and to monitor and follow him in this way.
c) To use one's trun to block the opponent in a struggle for positions.
- Take small steps forward.
- Make contact with bent arms on shoulder of trunk of opponent.
- Press and guide the attacker.
- Bent knees, front part of feet.
- Make short but fast side-steps.
- Control the attacker from the front.
Drill tags: block, contact, defence, defending, intercept