Handball Drill Demonstration
The two wide players start with one ball in hand and a second by their feet.
Blue 1 passes their first ball to red 1 who catches, spins and throws at the goal.
After that blue two passes to red 2 who also throws at the goal.
Red 1 and Red 2 then change sides and shoot again from the other side.
Series of six throws.
1. Out of step or turning movement you make a movement forward with your trunk bent forward. Take off with one or two feet and bend forward with your ankle, knee and hip, trunk bent forward - eyes focused on the goal.
2. After the shot both arms touch the floor for the landing.
3. There must be a fast bending of the arms top cushion the fall as the trunk is brought forward and the head is in the neck.
4. Both legs are bent almost 90 degrees, feet upward. Slide forward on the floor when the chest touches the floor. Head tucked into the neck.
5. Chest, belly and upper leg slide on the floor, while the arms push the body along the floor.
6. The body slides forward, while elbows and wrists are completely bent.