Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B3-B1 throws at the goal after coming around the cone.
Pass B3-B2 throws at the goal after coming around the cone.
B3 runs in between the cones, pass B5-B3 who throws at the goal.
B4 runs in between the cones and receives pass from B6.
1. Out of step- or turning movement you make a movement forward with your trunk bent forward.
Take off with one or two feet.
Bend forward with ankle, knee and hip,
trunk bent forward, eyes to the goal.
2. After the shot both arms touch the floor because directly after the shot the landing takes place.
3. There must be a fast bending of the arm, the trunk is brought forward and the head is in the neck.
4. Both legs are bent almost 90 degrees, feet upward.Slide forward on the floor when the chest touches the floor. Head in the neck.
5. Chest, belly and upper leg slide on the floor, while the arms push the body along the floor.
6. The body slides forward, while elbows and wrists are completely bent.