Handball Drill Demonstration
The blue players stand on the edge of the 9 meter line and take it in turns to pass at Red 1 who is in the pivot position.
Upon receiving the pass red 1 turns and throws at the goal.
Players have 4 shots each and then rotate.
1. Out of step or turning movement you make a movement forward with your trunk bent forward. Take off with one or two feet and bend forward with your ankle, knee and hip, trunk bent forward - eyes focused on the goal.
2. After the shot both arms touch the floor for the landing.
3. There must be a fast bending of the arms top cushion the fall as the trunk is brought forward and the head is in the neck.
4. Both legs are bent almost 90 degrees, feet upward. Slide forward on the floor when the chest touches the floor. Head tucked into the neck.
5. Chest, belly and upper leg slide on the floor, while the arms push the body along the floor.
6. The body slides forward, while elbows and wrists are completely bent.
Drill tags: dive shot, diving, pivot