Handball Drill Demonstration
Blue 2 start this practice with a pass out wide to the player on the wing (blue 1).
Player 2 then runs forward, looking for the return pass. At this time blue 3 (your pivot player) should prepare to make their move away from the defender.
Player 2 receives the ball and then then passes to player 3 who then makes space and shoots on goal.
1. Out of step or turning movement you make a movement forward with your trunk bent forward. Take off with one or two feet and bend forward with your ankle, knee and hip, trunk bent forward - eyes focused on the goal.
2. After the shot both arms touch the floor for the landing.
3. There must be a fast bending of the arms top cushion the fall as the trunk is brought forward and the head is in the neck.
4. Both legs are bent almost 90 degrees, feet upward. Slide forward on the floor when the chest touches the floor. Head tucked into the neck.
5. Chest, belly and upper leg slide on the floor, while the arms push the body along the floor.
6. The body slides forward, while elbows and wrists are completely bent.