Football Drill Demonstration
- Players split into pairs or small groups up to 5, with 1 ball per group.
- Player keep the ball in the air and must take two touches.
- One touch to control the ball and the second touch to pass the ball to their partner.
- The first touch to control should aim to cushion the ball and set themselves up for a straight forward second touch.
- The ball should be delivered at a good height for the receiving player to control the ball.
- Force the players to use left and right feet when making the two touches.
- Can go to left foot or right foot only.
- To make it easier, players can allow a bounce in between the pass.
Drill tags: 2 touch, keepie ups, kick ups, warm up, control, left and right feet