Football Drill Demonstration
- 3 cones set out in a triangle in the 6 Yard box.
- 2 servers out wide with the balls.
- GK goes round the front cone of the triangle and gets into set position to receive shot from 1st Server.
- They then need to get around the front cone and figure of 8 around the wide cone into a set position to receive shot from 2nd Server.
- Vary the service to include strikes off the floor, volleys, half volleys and dipping shots.
- GK should be moving with arms in good position, elbows bent and away from the body.
- Quick recovery to get back up and sharp movements around the cones.
- If they can't make the catch, the ball should be parried into safe zones.
Drill tags: long shots from angles