Football Drill Demonstration
- GK starts on knees with server 3 yards away.
- Set up cones slightly wider than where the GK can reach with a dive.
- Server plays the ball above head of the GK and out to either side.
- GK has to use their top hand to tip the ball over or wide.
- Lead with opposite hand.
- GK hands in classic set position and not too low to start with to make it easier to bring the opposite hand over the top.
- Top of the arm should not be blocking the GKs view of the ball.
- Open the hand and try to make a large surface area by spreading the fingers.
Drill tags: kneeling high save