Football Drill Demonstration
- GK starts in set position, in the middle of the goal.
- Server 1 rolls the ball along the ground into the corner for the GK to make a low down save.
- GK returns the ball whilst still on the ground and then gets back to their feet and shuffles across the goal.
- Server 2 use rebound net to give the GK a high save in the opposite corner.
- The GK should be looking to act quickly and recover to make the 2nd save.
- Need to be ready to power off and take extra step if required for the high save.
- Get hands up as soon as possible.
- Do not flap at the ball. Stiff hands required to allow the pace of the ball to take the ball over or wide.
Drill tags: down low to up high