Football Drill Demonstration
This is an initial pulse raiser to get players focus; physically prepared for the session.
- Mark out a 20 x 20 grid with cones every 10m.
- On each line of the grid put a piece of equipment (poles, ladders, hurdles, cones).
- Put 2 players into bibs (pac men) and everyone else starts spread out next to cone.
- You can only move alone the lines from cone - cone. If a player comes to a piece of equipment they need to go through it efficiently.
- If you are caught then you're out or can join the pac men chasing.
- Introduce balls after a couple of games, where players can take turns to enter skill zone with ball, perform skill; pass to partner (swap).