Handball Drill Demonstration
One libero stays between 6 and 9 meters to help in case of emergency.
Rest of the players defend man-to-man.
There is a man free, but he can hardly be found in the running mass of players.
defending in a personal duel
- arms are slightly bent
- arms in front of you
- prevent attackers to come into between your arms
- move sidewards along with your attacker and stay between goal and attacker
- put counter pression onto the attacker's movements
- feet movements are most important together with slightly stretched arms
- never jump, keep close contact with the floor