Football Drill Demonstration
- Mark out a grid with cones. 2 Servers and a Goalkeeper.
- Server 1 and Goalkeeper play passes between them.
- Server 2 is 15yds away from the Goalkeeper area.
- At any time Server 1 can follow the pass into the final grid toward the Goalkeeper.
- Goalkeeper then must deal with the pass and aim to pass the ball to Server 2 on the end line
- If goalkeeper is closed down from the front get comfortable playing the ball wide into space for Server 2 to get to
- Goalkeeper can use disguise eg fain to go long and then go short
- Once a successful pass is made then see how many passes the Goalkeeper and Server 2 can make
- Introduce a target at distance for Goalkeeper to hit if a short pass is not suitable